Wednesday 10 October 2012

京犬煜。

I really, really like 京犬 ^____^. Think I must have watched the few videos of their interactions a hundred times since last year XD.

The two major pairings for 張芸京 are:

1. 京犬 (張芸京/敖犬)



Their interactions started when 敖犬 was featured in 阿京's MV for 義氣 in 2010. 敖犬 once mentioned that he likes girls with character, bringing up 阿京 as an example but said that she's too similar to himself and would prefer someone who is "比较温柔".

2. 京煜 (張芸京/小煜)


Both of them are "rockers," and they have performed together in outdoor performances with live bands. 小煜 has mentioned that he likes girls with short hair, wrote a song for 阿京 (but it wasn't chosen and so he ended up singing it himself), and is generally nice towards her.


I like both pairings, actually. 阿京 is just really comfortable around guys (and girls) so basically all of her pairings are adorable.

From the videos that I've seen (especially this one), I think 小煜 likes 阿京, but she likes 敖犬. 敖犬, on the other hand, likes to tease 阿京, but treats her more like a 兄弟. 京煜 has more fans, I think, because they went out to eat once in late 2009 and 小煜 paid and since then they have been in the 暧昧 stage, "flirting" openly on Weibo and stuff. 京犬's interactions are more playful in comparison.

I never really put any thought into it, but from my preference between these two pairings, it can be inferred that I value loving more than being loved, i.e. I would rather 阿京 to be with the person she likes rather than the one who likes her. That's the main difference between these two pairings, in my opinion, since I don't really follow Lollipop F other than when the group appears together with 阿京 and so I don't like 敖犬 more than 小煜 or vice versa.

But anyway. I really hope 京犬 will get together someday ^^. Lollipop F and 阿京 are in the same company (with 小猪 too!) so they attend shows and award ceremonies together sometimes, but there are hardly enough 京犬 moments T^T. I need new 京犬 moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment