Saturday 19 January 2013

Happy 34th Jay :).


It's almost 3am, the cold wind is blowing along with the heavy rain and I am listening to 蒲公英的約定 on repeat with my eyes half closed as I am typing this. I am one day late (3 hours, to be exact) because I really wasn't planning on doing this, and I don't have much to say, really, but I just have so much feels right now (it's all the song's fault!) that I need to make this post.

Happy birthday, Jay :). I wish you happiness in all the years to come, as much as you have brought to millions of people through your music. There are a lot of things I wish I could tell you, like how much I love your music, how much I love your music, and well, how much I love your music. But I can't put into words exactly how much it is, so I shall not attempt to do it lest sounding like a complete 花痴. So just thank you, really, for being born, for making music, for being the proud and stubborn person that you are to continue composing songs however you want regardless of whatever others may say. I love you, I love your music. Did I say I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment