Wednesday 23 January 2013

[pinned] Guys I'm (not-so-)secretly in love with. (28/04/2014)

I can have a bimbz moment every now and then right XD.

These are celebrities that I'm not a fan of and don't usually follow, like if they're artists I may not listen to their songs, or if they're actors I don't have to watch all of their dramas, and my knowledge of them is limited to (but not necessary encompass all of) what's listed on their Wikipedia page. But I like them, for one reason or another.

This list doesn't include other people I am obviously in love with, like *ahem* Jay Chou, etc etc etc. (There should be a lot more, but in the split second I can only think of Jay, lol.)

(Okay, "in love" is maybe too strong a phrase, but if you should know, when it comes to celebrities I throw that phrase around like it's nothing. And in this context, it is nothing, actually.)


1. 王力宏





He's REALLY talented, and I like quite a few of his songs. But who am I kidding, really? He's just. so. good-looking. Anyone that has walked past a Seiko advertisement with me probably has heard me exclaiming, "王力宏好帅" or the like, because somehow I just need to say it every time I see him. (And if I don't say it out loud, in all seriousness, I really am saying it in my head.) In my opinion, he's the (read with an -ee) best-looking Asian guy. And the best part is, he's not really photogenic, so in videos where he's moving, he looks even better. GO FIGURE.


2. 羅志祥

小猪 is filial, hardworking and sincerely nice towards his fans. It doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes either. But the biggest reason why I like him is because he's SO hilarious. I don't watch 娛樂百分百 (in which he's one of the MCs) that often, but being able to watch it without subtitles is one of the things that make me feel thankful for knowing Chinese. I can't count just how many times he's caused me to laugh so hard I thought I'd die laughing, and there are a few clips of him that I saved in my Favourites for whenever I might need a good laugh because even though I've watched them many times they still manage to make me laugh every time. Even the sight of him literally rolling on the floor laughing uncontrollably is funny lol!


3. Lee Seung Gi


There's something about Lee Seung Gi that makes him likeable, but I still can't figure out what it is. Maybe he just has a nice personality and it shows? I don't think he's particularly good-looking, but he has a nice smile. And have you read how accomplished he is? Not only is he a singer, actor and MC (and I can objectively say that he does all three well), he is also currently attending a graduate school and has a good family background to boot. Seriously, no wonder people in Korea call him umchinah (mother′s friend′s perfect son).


4. Robert Downey Jr.

Robert Downey Jr is charismatic, funny and just drop-dead gorgeous. I swear he can charm the pants off anyone, male or female, gay or straight. And he's NOT old! Ohwells, who cares. I love those wrinkles around his eyes when he smiles anyway. Did I mention that he's the sexiest man alive? I didn't? There.


5. 仕凌 (MC40) from 大嘴巴


He's CUTE. I was watching the drama 愛上巧克力 (started months ago, right now at episode 30+, but it has like 80 episodes and I'm still contemplating whether to continue) and his comical facial expressions and boyish smile just totally stole the show. And from the few 完全娛樂 episodes that I've watched (he's one of the MCs), he seems down to earth, eloquent and likeable :).


6. 小傑 from JPM






Even though I know a bit about JPM's counterpart, Lollipop F, because of 京犬煜 (XD), I know nothing about JPM, lol. I remember seeing 小傑 on 周湯豪's 好友音樂會 one day when I was bored and had nothing else to watch, and he comes across as a really genuine, nice person. I am always a sucker for nice people! (As you can see, I "fall in love" very quickly, HAHA.) And I like the way he talks; very natural, 很爽快!


7. Tom Hiddleston
 


Tom Hiddleston! I first saw him in The Avengers, where he played Loki. At that time I was still often on Tumblr, and it baffled me how there were like, so many posts dedicated to him, how good-looking/sexy he was and everything. 'Cos I really didn't like Loki's hair (and I was also highly distracted by a Mr Stark in the same film, you see.) But then I got around to watching some interviews by the cast, and somehow I just grew to like him. It has something to do with how humble he comes across as, how genuinely he seems to ponder over each question asked by reporters and how nice he is towards just about everyone. He carries himself really well. I also really like his speaking voice; I can watch/listen to him speak all day *sigh*.


8. Lee Jong Suk

Lee Jong Suk is just ADORABLE. I first saw him in Secret Garden, where his and Oska's side story was my favourite, but I didn't like him until I watched School 2013, where he played a brooding high-schooler who was always either getting into fights or sleeping in class (lol). I don't really know what it is that attracted me to him; maybe it's his wide toothy smile, or how affectionate all his friends/colleagues describe him to be. I haven't watched many of his works, but I hope to, for he is a good actor :).


No comments:

Post a Comment