Sunday 16 June 2013

五月天 15.06.13「諾亞方舟」concert
















My very first 五月天 concert! It was so awesome omg; definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to! (And that's saying a lot, since I've been to quite a lot of concerts.) The concert lasted around 3 hours, with 3 encores. The band performed a lot of songs from the most recent album (10 out of 13!), but there were also a lot of older hits. I'm still in a bit of a shock over how many songs they performed. And I'm so happy that they performed so many of my favourites! 突然好想你! 你不是真正的快樂! 知足! And the 還你自由版 of 溫柔 OMG. And 倉頡, which is my actually favourite song in the most recent album. Totally didn't expect them to perform it since it wasn't one of the first singles.

The band performed SO WELL! To be honest I didn't have very high expectations of 阿信's live singing, but he sounded great, albeit a bit more nasal and sharp at times. And the rest of the band MAN. The guitar/bass/drum solos! I was so impressed. Thumbs up to everyone!

The whole concert was so HIGH. I think a part of it was because of the super awesome light sticks, which somehow could change colour together at once! I still can't figure out how it works lol. The light sticks came together with the ticket, so everyone had one and the sea of blue/red/white/yellow was so pretty :). There were some very nice stage effects too. I also liked how the members interacted with the audience, asking us to cheer/clap, cracking jokes, etc. The sing-along sessions were so awesome :). The crowd was great! All in all, I really, really enjoyed myself. The 3 hours flew by, and even after so many songs, I was left wanting for more!

Looking forward to the next 五月天 concert! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment