Tuesday 25 June 2013

[pinned] Artists I will watch LIVE.

I love LIVE performances. If I had unlimited money, I'd probably go to every single concert of the artists that I regularly listen to. But I don't, therefore this post.

There are a few rules (necessarily in this order) to determine whether I'd want to watch a certain artist LIVE:
1) 周杰倫 = a resounding YES, regardless of anything else.
2) Solo concerts: only bands (i.e. not boy/girlbands or solo singers). Of particular interest: 五月天, F.T Island, OneRepublic and 蘇打綠. Other bands worth mentioning: 八三夭, Linkin Park, Boys Like Girls.
3) Exceptions to Rule #2: Shinhwa and 王力宏, whose concerts I wish to go for, at least once. Also, DBSK, when/if they reunite as five in the future.
4) Mixed concerts: only if I like almost every artist performing.
5) Other conditions that apply to Rule #2-#4: ticket price and current financial condition, and whether I have anyone to go with.

As you can see, even after applying these rules, there are still quite a number of concerts that I want to go for. So I'm accepting applications for concert mates! :D Rest assured, I am an excellent concert mate who goes all out in cheering for the artists (but only at the appropriate times), so you won't regret watching a concert with me ^___^.

No comments:

Post a Comment