Saturday 8 June 2013

周杰倫 08.06.13「魔天倫」演唱會




















Hee :).

Jay sang 一路向北! I legit almost lost it when the first few notes of that song came on. And following that he sang 不能說的秘密, which is another favourite of mine. He performed most of the songs from the new album (明明就! 哪里都是你! 大笨鐘!), but there was also a good mix of older hits. The concert felt really really short; I think it was only around 2 hours. Now that I think about it, though, he sang quite a lot of songs.

To be honest, I wasn't blown away by this concert like I was by his previous two. There were some good special effects but they weren't too impressive. Jay's singing was also kinda mediocre today. But overall, I had a great time! Jay's concerts always feel like a big sing-along session, because the crowd knows the lyrics to almost all of his songs, especially the older ones. As I was singing along I felt really proud of him, and also proud to be his fan :). 

I think I would have enjoyed myself more if I was sitting in the first category, where I'd be able to stand up during the concert. Because I was rather at the back, no one around me stood up. They were enthusiastic, alright -- the guy behind me knew the lyrics better than I do -- but I still felt rather restrained since I am used to standing throughout concerts. We only stood up at the last encore, when Jay asked everyone to stand up. Still, I cheered to my heart's content and dutifully waved my lightstick throughout!

I love you, Jay ♥. Till next time, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment